Mitsubishi Imaging, a leader in providing clean, processless and chemistry-free CTP Technology, was a highly visible exhibitor and participant at a number of recent tradeshows and open house events for Latin America customers and prospects. At each event, Mitsubishi demonstrated how quickly and easily printers could make clean, 1200 dpi plates for their 2-up presses on the processless Thermal DigiPlate™ CTP system with absolutely no chemicals, no toner and no ink ribbons.
“Small to mid-sized printers in the Latin American market are ready to move from imagesetting film to computer-to-plate,” commented Suzanne Bostick, Senior Product Manager. “We have shown how they can migrate to Mitsubishi’s 100% processless and chemistry-free platemaking system and the interest was very high at every event we attended.”
Mitsubishi’s Thermal DigiPlate™ processless CTP system, Mitsubishi’s premium inkjet media and Mitsubishi’s DP Series papers for HP Indigo were shown at:
• Graphic of the Americas show – February, 2013 in Miami Beach, FL
Over 9,000 printers, designers and creative professionals from over 90
countries including the US and Latin America attended GOA 2013.
• Expografica: May 22-25 in Guadalajara, Mexico
• Graphosystem Open House Event: May 23-24 , 2013
• Andigrafica Tradeshow: June 4-8 in Bogata, Columbia
• Panama Grafica Exposition: June 27-29th, 2013 at Convention Center La Totuma de Atlapa.